Friday, November 02, 2007


Hm, the sleepover. Well, let me sum it all up. Bought presents, then left with the security guard so Grace won't see. Then had choir and all of them bus-ed to the airport while Jiayi and I caught the later so Grace won't see the present. Dropped at Maria's before going to the airport. MRT man scolded Jiayi and I for fooling around the station thing. Old lady asked us for directions to the Terminal place. Reached Fish&Co. Ate New York fish and chips :D Made friends with a waitor. Found out that the scary hanging thing was 18 years old, balloons were 9 years old and his menu was 1 year old. The bill totalled up to $123.60.

Crazied and went back to Maria's. Fixed up the puzzle thing to write the hidden message on it and locked Grace out (she was bathing so she didn't know). Then everyone else bathed. Fixed the puzzle with Grace (cheated with the cheat code :/)! She's like damn slow lah. Fix finish then she realised have words -.- she was like 'There's words! AHHH!'

Oh yeah, before they finished, Maria and I went downstairs to get out the BLUEBERRY CAKE which we baked and put the candles and peas(<- very random) on it. We ran up, put it on the balcony table and ran screaming towards the room the others were in and said 'OMG! HAVE SHOOTING STARS! HURRY COME SEE IN THE BALCONYYYYYYYY!' They all ran out and Grace even brought her bolster :D When she came out, we lit the candles and she was shocked. She actually thought there were shooting stars! HAHAHAH we're pro. The icing was weird. Cake was hard. Blueberries, HEAVENLY. So all of us just dug at the blueberries! We were so loud that we woke the neighbours up (it was like past 12 midnight).

So then we talked rubbish and stayed up to around 3,4am plus. Slept beside Jing and Jiayi. Stupid Jing stole the blanket we were sharing in the middle of the night! I was thinking, shit, I'm gna freeze. Then all of a sudden, she turned and I pulled the blanket back! HAHAHAHAH. Woke up at around 10?

Then had icecream and cookies for breakfast :D Hacked into debbie's msn and talked to all the guys which were online. We iSketch-ed too! Soon, Grace had to go. We sent her off while Shinny and Maria stayed behind to cook our lunch.

We then went to a playground which was reaaaally far away. We took turns to play on the swing. We were also singing songs from last year. Oh how much I miss Sec1. Then we decided to go to another nicer playground which was even further away. BUT! There was Anglican High dudes there and so we walked back to the first one. Soon, it kinda drizzled a little and we went back. WATCHED SILENT HILL. Zomg that movie damn bloody lah. The girl so poor thing and I pity the officer! I liked her :/ She's like damn nice.

Soon, we decided to go home. Bus-ed back with Jiayi.

I WANT ANOTHER SLEEPOVER! :D Hope there's Abigail the next time.

TODAY! watched The Game Plan with Thongs, Russell, Syu Kuan, Javier, Jie Kai, Kai Ying and her friend (sorry! I forgot your name :/) The movie is damn nice :D I was like freezing in the movie theatre lah. Then later they went to the arcade and I was freezing there too! Then some KP person came and then we went to the NTUC Foodfare to eat. Thongs was like laughing laughing lah. HAHAHAHA (: When they were done, they decided to go to J8 but Kaiying's friend and I felt so extra and so we decided to go home! I found out that she's from 1 Unity :D She's nice. Today was very fun lah, but there's one thing that's bugging me :/ Please read the conversation below to find out.

LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
eh your KP friend person didn't think I was a sec 2 right!
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
EVERYONE DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
WHAT.
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
they were ??!?!?!? HUH SHE SEC 2
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
they thought you were kaiying's friend
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
they were wtf
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
O: hurt my feelings!
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
hahah they thought primary school :x
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
Gosh.
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
HHAAH LOL CAUSE YOU LIKE SMALL KIDDDDDDDD!!!
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
isnt' it good you would look so young next time
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
then we look so old
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
Hahahaha!
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
really lorhzx!
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
Oh how true : D
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
VERY ALRIGHT
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
the older you look now next time even worse
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
but omg, they thought I'm in primary school! What shit?
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
hahaha lol! other people also got think you pri school lo!
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
LIKE THE PIERCING EAR GUY.
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
WHAT P6
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
haahha lol!
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
: P
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
hohoo
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
I can't believe it lahhhhhhhh
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
haha chillchill you got the cute kiddo face what
LERYEE! And then there was five, says:
Bah.
See, that's the boy I'm talking about. Yes yes, that one. says:
hahaah!

And now you know :/ Urgh.


9:21 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki